Xbox Live Gold 1 month Xbox Live Key GLOBAL by Microsoft
Share this on:
Out of stock
Xbox Live Gold membership card 1 month
Play with friends online!One of the best things Xbox Live Gold membership card 1 month Xbox key will provide you with is access to multiplayer modes of your favorite Xbox games! In order to play online, Xbox Live Gold is mandatory no matter what games we’re talking about – everything from first-person shooters to sports games needs Gold to play online. Not to worry though, as this investment will pay off with an opportunity to test yourself against others in an advanced matchmaking system. Best part? The benefits don’t end there.
Free Xbox games each monthBy purchasing the Xbox Live Gold membership card 1 month Xbox key you can from 2 to 4 Xbox video games completely free of charge, since gamers with Xbox Gold membership receive the mentioned number of free games each month! Not only that – you’ll also get to the games you’ll receive even after your subscription ends.
Take care of your gaming needs cheaper!As for the remaining games, Microsoft Xbox subscription card owners get exclusive discounts on the digital Xbox Live marketplace, therefore you can buy games and DLC significantly cheaper, among dozens of other things: TV shows, movies, music, apps, and services. If the Xbox Live Gold membership card 1 month key is not enough, keep in mind Eneba also offers 6 month and 12 month Xbox Live memberships to choose from!
Two Ways to ActivateOkay, so you’ve bought the Xbox Live Card (any card), what’s next? How to receive all the above-mentioned benefits? How to activate this key? What’s this code all about? Look no further because you’re fully covered! Here are the two most convenient ways on how you can activate your prepaid key codes! If you are using an Xbox One console to activate Xbox Live Gold membership card 1 month key:
- When on the Home screen, go to the Store selection;
- Find Categories selection, choose Games option;
- Choose the Use a Code feature (or shout out at your controller – Xbox, use code!);
- Sign in if prompted;
- Your prepaid key will either come in the form of a QR code, or the 25-character code;
- In the case of QR code hold it to your Kinect sensor. In the case of the 25-character code, simply enter it by hand.
- While in a browser, select the Redeem code feature;
- Click on Sign In option;
- Log into your Microsoft account;
- Click on Redeem option;
- Enter the 25-character code and click Confirm;
- Enjoy your purchase!
No reviews yet !